PAX: ShowMe, Wildcat, CashOnly, Horshack, Butter
FNGs: Canolli, DungeonMaster, Po, Chief, Sherlock, Novacaine COUNT: 12
– SSH x 25 IC
– Butt Ups x 10 IC
– lots of other exercises
THE THANG: Split into 2 Groups of 6
– Run 50 yards, 1 burpee, repeat run, 2 burpees… up to 5 burpees, repeat run 6 merkins… up to 10 merkins, then repeat run, 9 merkins, down to 6 merkins, repeat run … 5 burpees, down to 1 burpee
Stay with 2 groups of 6
Group 1: 25 yards bear crawl return crab walk
Group 2: Dips
Repeat, but round 2 Step Ups
– lots of exercises
st F: Q-School begins Saturday April 23rd and will last for three weeks • 3
rd F: April 23rd Earth Day Convergence – Adopt a road – with 4 AOs • 2
nd F: April 29 – May 1 Backpacking trip
nd F: Dad’s Camp June 4-5
• Memorial Day: 1st F Murph WOD followed by 2nd F Family Potluck Picnic • March 2023 – Grow Ruck in DC
GET RIGHT: The F3 Workout
Fitness is the 1st F: it’s the magnet that brings men out.
Fellowship is the 2nd F: it’s the glue that keeps the Pax together. Faith is the 3rd F: it’s the dynamite that propels F3’s mission into our community.
The Mission of F3: to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
The F3 Credo: Leave no man behind. But leave no man where you found him.
Our Five Core Principles:
All F3 workouts…
• are free of charge
• are open to All Men
• are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold.
• are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary.
• end with a Circle of Trust