PAX: Winston, Deagle, CashOnly
• SSH x 25 IC
• Swingbillies x 20 IC
• Carolina Dry Docks X15 IC
• Side Skating x 15 IC
• Monkey Humpers X15 IC
• El Capitan x 15 each direction
• Shoulder Taps x 15 on Q
• Pickle Pointers x 15 IC
• Windmills x 15 IC
• Cherry Pickers x 15 IC
• Playground Circuit Round 1 (40 seconds on / 20 off)
o Step Ups
o Carolina Dry Docks
Jacobs Ladder 1 -3 – 5 – 7 – 5 – 3- 1
Playground Circuit Round 2 (40 on / 20 off)
o Jump Ups
o Alternating Forward Lounges
o Mountain Climbers
Jacobs Ladder 2 – 4- 6- 4 – 2
• Reverse Crunches x 20 IC
• American Hammer x 20 IC
• Dying Cockroach x 20 IC
• Plank-o-rama with Travoltas IC
• Outlaw x 20 IC
• Rosalitas x 20 IC + 20 flutters IC
* Coat drive continues – bring your gently worn, outgrown or otherwise unneeded coats to Horshack in support of One Warm Coat (https://www.onewarmcoat.org)
* Resolutions that stick have 3 common characteristics:
1) They appeal to your own head (it’s logical and makes sense), your heart (it appeals to your sense of purpose and personal mission), and your wallet (you’re able to accomplish it without adversely affecting your finances).
2) Achieving your resolution is a function by how many people you touch, move, and inspire . . . so tell everyone you know and enroll them in your resolution. Telling people builds accountability and gives you a support system to succeed.
3) Register those same people to take action in support of your resolution. Identify opportunities where others can join you and take an active role to help accomplish your resolution.
One of YHC’s resolutions is to raise $20,000 for Donovan & Bank through the GTE35 3rd F service project and fundraiser. Stay tuned for details about contributing to this effort with a contribution for Super Bowl Squares and a potluck at YHC’s place on Super Bowl Sunday – Feb 12th!