PAX: Infinity, Matthew – Running Man, Louis
WARMUP: SSH, Arm Circles, Don Quixotes, Willy Mays Hayes, Michael Phelps, Imperial Walkers, and Beat Pickers
THE THANG: The first round is exercises 1-7 (10 reps). Do not set the block down until you have completed the first round. Exercises 1, 3, 5, and 7 increase reps by 5 each round.
1. Station 1: Cinder block swings (5, 10 15)
2. Weighted Lunges – 10 yards
3. Station 2: Cinder block Merkins – Alternating hands on the block (5, 10, 15) (4 count)
4. Weighted Lunges – 10 yards
5. Station 3: Cinder block squat press (5, 10, 15)
6. Weighted Lunges – 10 yards
7. Station 4: Coupon Skull Crushers (5, 10, 15)
8. Weighted Lunges – 10 yards
** Repeat in descending order with OH Block Carries between stations. **
MARY: LBCs, Flutter Kicks, Side Crunches, Planks, J-Lo’s
COT: We as men are called to be leaders. Good leaders give more of themselves than they get in return and demonstrate this through their actions more than they do with their words.
I challenge each of you to give of yourself to someone who needs your actions today. Don’t brag about it or even talk about it.
Be the leader that God has called you to be and selflessly give of yourself today. Make it a habit and God will surely bless you 10-fold.