PAX: sticks, Magoo, Median
The lucky few PAX not out with the flu made it out for a cold morning, interrupted by things that warmed us up.
WARMUP: Warm up stations as we worked around the fields to the coupons, stopping for SSH, imperial walkers, Michael Phelps, hillbillies, cherry pickers, willie mays hayes, Moroccan night clubs, downward dog.
THE THANG: Slow exercises to a slow song, followed by fast exercises to a fast song, repeato.
1. Slow. 8-count reps of Merkins, OH press, and coupon squats (4 count down, 4 count back up), repeating until the song was done. To “Tennessee Whiskey” 2. Fast. Burpees for 30 seconds, 15 seconds rest, to “Higher Ground” 3. Slow. Rifle carry across field and back until the end of “People are Strange” 4. Fast. Bonnie Blairs (merkins when you need a break) until the end of A-Punk
5. Slow. Plank variations until the end of “Red Right Hand” – yep, 6 minutes long
6. Fast. sprint across the field, 45 second intervals, until the end of Whiskey Before Breakfast
7. Mixed it up to end with a mary set. So… Fast. Motivators from 10 to 1 to the rhythm of Been Caught Stealing.
8. Slow/Mary. Flutter kicks / Hello Dolly’s / gas pumpers for half of I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For.
MARY: See #8
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Bowling – see 2nd F channel
COT: The F3 beatdowns help a lot, but sometimes it’s good to take it slow. Whether it’s stretching, yoga, going for a walk, meditation, take some time to take care of yourself.