Q: Pop Fly
PAX: Lightyear, Rocket, Hoolihan, Juneau, Hightower, Shogun, Zeus, Wham-O, I-Beam, YNAB, Obadiah, slider, Peanuts FNGs: None
WARMUP: SSHs, Mike Phelps, Squats, Merkins, Downward Dog, Upward Dog, Modified Warrior Pose (It’s called a ‘Twisted High Lunge’)
(1) Modified Killer B(ish)
– Broad Jump 10 yards. 10x Burpees, 10x Jump Squats, 10x Big Boy Sit-Ups. Repeat two more times. Bear Crawl back to Start line (30 yard crawl) (2) Lungs and Squats
– Sprint to the 10yd line and back. 10 squats.
– Sprint to the 20yd line and back. 10 squats.
– Sprint to the 30yd line and back. 10 squats.
……… continue the same pattern until
– Sprint to the Opposite Goal line and back. 10 squats.
(3) Mountain Climb:
– Lunge, Lunge, Lunge, Squat. Do that up the hill for about 2 minutes (4) Relay Race Up the Hill and Back between 2 years. Various exercises. (5) 140x Calf Raises
MARY: Flutter Kicks
(a) Dad’s Camp (23-25 Sept) – Come for a day, or come for all the days. (b) 9/11 Stair Climb @ 0600
(c) Pick up the Q or Obadiah will get you
COT: Try new things. Push yourself outside of your comfort zone. That’s where growth happens.