PAX: Bone, Spokes, Tiësto, Legacy, Anchor Man, Wedding Singer, Coconuts, Booking, Mayberry FNGs: None
WARMUP: SSH, Imperial Walker, Arm Circles, Cherry Pickers, WM Hayes, Michael Phelps, Down Dog, Cobra Kai, Fellowship Lap
THANG 1: Pax wrapped the fellowship lap and assembled on the goal line to run to the opposite end zone, perform 100 reps of an exercise, run back, perform five burpees, then repeat with a new exercise. First pax to 100 reps of a given exercise ends it for the group. All in we did did 50 burpees and ran 1.6 miles. Exercises were: 1. Merkins (5 burpees)
2. Body Weight Squat (5 burpees)
3. American Hammer (2-count) (5 burpees)
4. Monkey humpers (5 burpees)
5. Flutter Kick (IC) (5 burpees)
6. Plank Jacks (IC) (5 burpees)
7. Lunges (single count) (5 burpees)
8. Overhead claps (single count) (5 burpees)
9. Freddie Mercury (IC) (5 burpees)
THANG 2: Quick ring of fire holding high plank, taking turns around the circle doing five Hand Release Merkins. MARY: LBC
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Capital Tour rolls on to The Farm tomorrow; Roosevelt Island convergence Saturday 6/18.
COT: Summer vacation season is coming. Lead your family by example, teaching them to embrace the down time and enjoy the time together. They learn how to love and how to appreciate that time from you.