PAX: CashOnly, Deagle, Winston, ShowMe
• SSH x 25 IC
• Mountain Climbers x 15 IC
• Windmills x 15 IC
• Two Laps w/ Karaoke on the sides
• Arm Circles x 10 each way IC
• Michael Phelps x 15 IC
• Cherry Pickers x 15 IC
• Get on the clock – at least 2 hours apart from each other! • CouponFest AMRAP with travel in between each station
• Always carry your coupon and take that rock around the clock
• 45 Seconds Max Reps, then Q calls out a different travel exercise for all to move clockwise around the clock to the next hour.
Exercises at each cone on the clock face:
12. Upright press
1. Grave Diggers
3. Bench Press
4. Alternating “combo” Merkins
6. Reverse grip lifts
7. Kettle bell swings to eye level
8. Decline Merkins
9. Side to side twists
10. Overhead arm extensions
11. Rocky Balboas (toe tips touch coupon)
Transports – Take Your Rock Around The Clock!
12. Farmer carry one arm switch halfway around
1. Side lunges right – facing outside the circle
2. Yoke walk
3. High knees
4. Lunge walk
5. Murder bunnies
6. Rifle carry
7. Squat to broad jumps
8. Reverse lunge walk
9. Side lunges left – facing inside the circle
10. Reverse murder bunnies
11. Gorilla shuffle switch sides halfway around
Hold Coupons Up Above Your Chest During These Exercises:
• Leg Lift Rosalitas x 15 IC
• Dollies x 10 IC
• Rodeo Flutters x 10 IC
• Coupon Plank-o-Rama x 10 each way on the coupon
• Reverse Crunches x 15 IC
* Leadership call this Thursday
* Iron Pax final week also on Thursday
* 3rd F: Adopt a Road on 1st Saturday – bring the 2.0s
* F3 10th Anniversary Oct 8th in Cape Fear, NC
* F3 Hooky and Rafting at the Upper Yough on Friday October 15th * The Grunt on November 13th on the National Mall
Today’s theme is “It’s about time!” – and a reflection of the 12 months we’ve just experienced in this crazy year gone by.
• Time has been kind to this AO. They say that takes about 21 days or more to make a habit. And to paraphrase Winston, 365 days is just stupid.
• Over I’ve lost about 20 lbs but gained several more friendships through F3 at the regional and national levels.
• This is our 157th consecutive beatdown – no matter the rain, the snow, the sleet, the heat, the humidity, and the freeze-dried winter winds all during a global pandemic. Somehow we survived the 2020 election, the Insurrection, and two billion dollar breakups with Bill and Melinda and Jeff and Mackenzie. But we here at FreeState never broke up!
• During that time, no one who ever posted at FreeState had to work out alone – no matter the weather, the work trips, the vacations and international visits to our various homelands, the sniffles, the occasional chaffing, and yes, even the music festivals.
The FNGs – In addition to the five of us, we welcomed 12+ additional FNGs (who did I miss?) 1. Black Diamond
2. Barrel Roll
3. Slither (Isabelle)
4. Nala (Alex)
5. Flipper (Emma)
6. Salmon Roll (Ace)
7. Supreme (Celeste)
8. Greenback (Leo)
9. BMX (Logan)
11. Unnamed Art Frye from the 9/11 Stair Climb
12. Unnamed Owen (the Lurker)
The Down Range Pax (at least 17 – who did I miss?)
• Early Bird
• Miller Time
• Old Bay
• Major Payne
• Singlet & LaForge from Chapel Hill NC
• McFly and his capital bike share (from Cape Fear, NC)
• Churchill (from Asheville, NC)
• Patchouli (from Naperville, IL)
• The Grunt
• The Murph
• The Capital Region Summer Convergence
• The 9/11 Stair Climb
• The Iron Pax (can I get an F Greenwood?!)
The other Fs
• Fellowship (52 consecutive weeks of coffeeteria)
• Thirsty 3rd (4th) Thursdays
* And what we hope will be a new annual tradition . . . F3 Hooky (this year – Rafting at the Upper Yough on Friday October 15th)
• Thank you to Winston for the scouting locations over a year ago and making this happen
• Thank you to Deagle for answering the call for that first workout a year ago – and to both of them for taking on the weekly Q responsibilities.
• Also thanks to Deagle for taking on the role of site Q so I could answer F3’s call for new Truebadors and spread my country love.
• Thank you to CashOnly for doing what your wife tells you, and to ShowMe for doing what CashOnly tells you.
• It’s been an amazing year – and I’m looking forward to the next 157 beatdowns as we continue to grow our Pax at FreeState.