· SSH-x 25 IC
· Windmills x 15
· Mosey around the blacktop – side shuffle with Michael Phelps · Mountain Climbers x 15
· Go into downward dog, hand walk into cobra kai, hand walk back to Downward Dog, hand walk back to standing position x 3 · Arm circles x 10 each way
· Stretch arms OYO – 30 seconds
THE THANG: The Hard Parts Lifted from @Jenner
· First up is Perform 1 merkin, 1 air squat (deep as you can go, and all the way up to a calf raise), 1 SSH. Same routine with 2 reps each, Repeat-o up to 5 each
· Second is max pull-ups. One PAX pony up to the bar while PAX run a blacktop loop. Switcheroo.
· Third – Mosey over to playground benches. Perform 30 dips then 15 tall derkins. Repeat-o. · Fourth is Jacob’s Ladder 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1
· Fifth Back to the starting point. Perform 5 pull-ups and bear crawl down around the 3-point line. Repeat.
· Flutter-x 20 IC
· Outlaws x 10 each way
· Reverse Crunches-x 15 IC
· American Row -x 10 IC
· Leg Lift Rosalitas -x 5 IC
· Protractor x 60 seconds
· Flutters to close x 10
• Leadership call coming up next week
• Ruck & Float on Saturday July 24th details to be posted soon.
COT: Q-Source Quadrant 2 Live Right: The Dedication To Purposefulness • To Live Right a man must have an Ultimate Purpose in mind.
• The Ultimate Purpose is Movement toward the Solution to the Problem each one of us was uniquely born to solve.
• Purpose is an Advantage sought. To be Purposeful is to Commit oneself to bringing an Advantage into fruition. An Advantage, which is a superior circumstance achieved by Movement, is by implication a thing external to a man in that it requires the involvement of other people to achieve.
• Whereas the first quadrant, the Get Right, was focused on what a man must do to achieve proper personal alignment and Accelerate himself, the Live Right is focused on his IMPACT on the lives of other people and how he helps them to Accelerate.
• To Accelerate is to increase the pace of Movement away from the Status Quo and towards Advantage.
• Advantage cannot be achieved by a single Movement, but must be obtained progressively by traveling through a series of Waypoints, which are the stepping stones along the path.
• Waypoints are things done with Deliberatude (that is – to think, speak and act with a deliberate attitude that exudes Commitment) by a man who has an Ultimate Purpose in mind.