29 February, 2020
PAX: Hightower, Mule, Pop Fly, Tool Box, Ba Da Boom, YNAB, Fish Fry
Warm-Up: SSH, Arm Circles, Hillbillies, Downward Dog, Willy Mayes Haze, Good Mornings.
The Thang: The 8 PAX jogged up to the practice field with two cinderblocks and two medicine balls in tow, where the following stations were set up:
- Left leg leap, backward jog to start
- Right leg leap, backward jog to start
- Frog leaps, backward jog to start
- Walking Lunges, backward jog to start
- Seated cone touch (goalkeeper drill) down and back
- Bear crawl, crawl bear back
- Fifteen cinderblock dips
- Ten 25lb medicine ball slams
- Twenty cinderblock curls
- Alternate 10 murkins and 10 BBS when waiting
Active rest with 20 murkins and 20 BBS.
Rinse and repeat! Then on to the next event…
Hand Rail Leaps: Leap over the hand rail all the way up the hill to the practice field.
Bear Crawl Tunnel: The PAX form a ceiling suspended over the side walk, one PAX at a time bear crawls through then joins the end of tunnel.
Back to the field for a round of the “nanoshuffle” with the 4 coupons.
MARY: Each PAX lead their favorite core exercise.
COT: We get an extra day this year, get out and do something useful with it.