The PAX: Pop Fly, Hightower, Dunder, Zeus, Slider, YNAB, Wham-O, El Niño, Derecho
SSH, Willy Mayes Haze, arm circles, cherry pickers, wind mills, lunges, hip flexor/calf stretch.
At the yard line indicated below, the PAX performed the exercise then ran to the other end line and “back to the light.” Each time the light was moved 5 yards. The exercises included:
- 0 Side Straddle Hop – 50
- 5 Merkins – 25
- 10 Calf Raises – 50
- 15 Plank Jacks – 25
- 20 Air Squats – 50
- 25 In and Outs – 25
- 30 Overhead Claps – 50
- 35 Lunges – 25 each
- 40 Bonnie Blaires – 25
- 45 Hillbillies – 25
- 50 Upstrattle Hop – 50 (25 each)
Now its the Sprints: (Still at 50 yard line)
- Sprint to 0 and back to 45, pick-up 6
- Repeat from 45
- From the 25, finish with shuttle run, OYO.
We had time for a round of exercises including:
- Australian Snow Angels
- Big Boi sit-ups
- Flutter Kicks
- Ring of 5 planks + 5 pushups
- Pickle Pounders
- Bad dogs
- Freddie Mercury
- From the Manly book club book, “How to think about money,” the author begins with a discussion about happiness. Above a certain income level, the author says that getting additional tangible goods doesn’t correlate with increased happiness. Instead, one should focus on experiences, and finding ways to enrich your live with new activities that you do with others, especially you family and friends.
- So, stop trying to keep up with the Jones! Instead, get out of the house, take a trip, go for a walk, do something new, and make sure you bring someone along to enjoy it with you.