PAX- Dorothy, Counselor, Kimball, Dreadsquid
Moment of reflection by QIC re: Hightower followed by a moment of silence.
- Warm Up (Badge # 374 = 3 mins. and 74 seconds or a little over 4 mins.):
- IC: 15 – 20 IW(imperial walkers), SSHs, E2K, Grass pickers
Transitional Element: Swings (HT was 23 y.o.)
- 23 KB swings (KBs) or #coupon equiv. such as a cinderblock.
- *Other options for those in a traditional setting like parking lot or football field could be a sprint to 23 y.l. on the other end w/ a mosey back.
EMOM Circuit 1: Squats and Lunges w/ Merkins
- A total of 50 Squats and 40 lunges done in 5 sets of 10 and 8 respectively.
- (HT was killed in the month of October) 10 Merkins EMOM.
- 23 KBs.
EMOM Circuit 2: 2 ct. American Hammers (AHs) and Crunches w/ Burpees
- A total of 100 AHs and 100 crunches done in 5 sets of 20 and 20 respectively.
- (HT was killed on the 3rd) 3 Burpees EMOM (nod to IPC2020 #1!).
- 23 KBs.
EMOM Circuit 3: Hand Release Merkins (HRM) and KBs w/ Flutter Kicks (FK)
- A total of 50 HRMs and 35 FKs done in 5 sets of 10 and 7 respectively.
- (HT was killed in the year of 2020) 20 1 ct. FKs EMOM.
- 23 KBs.
Grinder (HT was killed at apx. 10pm = 10 rounds of Planks in silence)
- 10 rounds of Planks 35 seconds a piece w/ 8 seconds of rest)
23 KB swings (thanks Dorothy for the idea)
Carry coupon to the top of the parking garage and back to the flag.
Genesis 50: 19 – 20: (MSG) Joseph replied, “Don’t be afraid. Do I act for God? Don’t you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now—life for many people. In a time of division, fear, apathy, uncertainty and now tragedy…its amazing (and moving) to see people from all walks of life stop for just a moment (with all the craziness) and remember this kind-hearted soul who put himself in harms way for others paying the ultimate sacrifice.