PAX: JAG, Toolbox, Katniss, Infinity, Grease Monkey, and Sea Dog
15 SSH, 10 Windmills, 10 Arm Circles (big and small) each way, 10 Williemayhays, 10 Cherrie pickers
The theme of the workout was a tour of the expansive Arlington Highland Park, and its many fields, while avoiding the pesky rubber pellets of the upper soccer field. Starting from the upper soccer field parking lot, we began our moseys to each of the stations, taking the long way to each one:
- Station 1: (at the 9/11 memorial) = 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins, 30 WW2, 40 Body Weight Squat, 50sec Plank.
- Station 2 (field behind tennis courts) = 10 Burpees, 20 Diamond Merkins, 30 WW1, 40 Body Weight Squat, 50sec Plank.
- Station 3 (baseball field) = 10 Burpees, 20 Off-Set Merkins (10 each side), 30 WW2, 40 Jump Squats, 50sec Plank.
- Station 4 (playground) = 10 Pull ups, 30 Calf Raises.
- Station 5 (lower/grass soccer field): 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins, 30 WW1, (no 40 or 50 due to time).
Freddie Mercury’s (courtesy JAG)
Prayer for each man, to bear our responsibilities at home, work, church, etc. with perseverance and grace, and to seek God’s will above our own. Amen.